Welcome to CloudQuery
CloudQuery is an open-source (opens in a new tab), high-performance data integration framework built for developers.
CloudQuery extracts, transforms, and loads configuration from cloud APIs to a variety of supported destinations such as databases, data lakes, or streaming platforms for further analysis.
- Open source: Extensible plugin architecture. Contribute to our official plugins or develop your own with CloudQuery SDK.
- Blazing fast: CloudQuery is optimized for performance, utilizing the excellent Go concurrency model with light-weight goroutines.
- Deploy anywhere: CloudQuery plugins are single-binary executables and can be deployed and run anywhere.
- Pre-built queries: CloudQuery maintains a number of out-of-the-box security and compliance policies for cloud infrastructure.
- Eliminate data silos: Eliminate data silos across your organization, unifying data between security, infrastructure, marketing and finance teams.
- Unlimited scale: CloudQuery plugins are stateless and can be scaled horizontally on any platform, such as VMs, Kubernetes or batch jobs.