Generate a CloudQuery API Key
In automated environments, an API Key can be used with CloudQuery Hub and premium plugins instead of
Create an API key by following these steps:
- Go to CloudQuery Cloud (opens in a new tab) and log in or register for a new account.
- If you are not already in a team, you will be prompted to create a new team.
- Once you are logged in, click
Team Settingsin the left sidebar.
- Go to the
Generate new key
- Choose a key name for you to identify this key by, and an expiration date. Then click
Generate new key.
- Copy the key and store it in a safe place. You will not be able to see it again after this step.
To use the API key with the CloudQuery CLI, set the
CLOUDQUERY_API_KEY environment variable to the value of the key.